Monday, July 1, 2013

Awesome

Feeling Strong... Riding Faster.... Swimming Longer..... And Dodging The Heat.... I Am looking at weighing in this week


The Boy Dog after a long walk w/intervals of Speed & Me Holding Him Back & Then Speed


Sleepy Boy Is A Happy Boy


This weeks training started today w/an hour on the bike. River trail, OM, Crossing the NOT so mighty Colorado River, and back. On the way back was a head wind OF COARSE. The Heat Picked Up. Again, Of Coarse. THEN, I saw an old Central Truck and my attitude totally changed & away I went. Felt Strong, Felt Alive, And I am NOT THAT GUY. Awesome

I swim Tuesday and Wed this week, Walk everyday w/the Boy Dog, and Biking Wed and Friday. Saturday will be a rest day and then Marble Colorado HER I COME SUNDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment