Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wed June 4th….. Feeling Awesome

Here is my time lapse from our high water party…. Music was from the String Cheese Incident from their Oakland, California show a few months back

On the schedule from my coach ( FOOTFEATHERS ) today was a 3 mile walk as fast and as SMOOTH as I could go because this time will set up a base for the rest of the month……… I rode the bike over to the track because I can NOT walk out the door w/o the Boy Dog…. If I jump on the commuter bike….. Thats different he says…. Riding to the track was nice but not a Gr8 warm up as I found out later…..Jumped on into lane #4…. Why??? No Clue….. My 1st mile ( 14:22 ) was finding my posture & doing my WORST to loosen up my shins and ankles….. Hints: The Lame Warm Up…. Totally my fault and NOT Shadow Boys Fault…. 2nd Mile ( 14:18 ) was deceiving for sure…. I felt like I was sub 14min walking mile….  I was thinking about rolling my hips…. Shoulders back and relaxed….. "Fluid" some might say….. 3rd Mile ( 14:26 ) was a real pisser because after seeing the 2nd mile NOT under 14, I tried to kick it up a bit AND complete a sub 14 mile walking….. 14:26, Son Of A Witch w/a Capital B…… Here is some of my mind space….. I could run this next mile…. Why did the small dick jacka$$ driving that big damn truck full on gas it off the the line when you know the next intersection is going to face him w/a red light….. Holy Smokes, this lady is walking backwards in lane #6….. Was that car blaring Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just Wanna??? I can hit 13:45 on this mile….. Oh Look, A Blue Heron

The rest of my day will consist of this…… Commuter ride to Footprints Animal Hospital to finish the tile work in the dog kennels…. Should only be grouting today…… Cooking up some organic stuffed bell peppers…. Reading more of Eat & Run my unlikely journey to ultra marathon greatness w/Steve Friedman ….. Scott Jurek story….. Pounding H2o…. Stretching….. And More Stretching

Happy Hump Day Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment