Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Camera Say What???

Leaving the house on the commuter bike and heading towards OM the air hit me like a hair dryer for sure. The temp was only 94F but the air was a weeeeeeeeee bit warm. The quads were feeling loose and my ankles had full range of motion. Headed down to 7th street from Ouray and made a left on 7th. Riding south towards the Colorado River and here come Mr Fight Train. My 1st thought was OF COARSE and thats when it hit me...... NO CAMERA!!! I left my camera right were I set it down so I wouldn't forget it, right???? Thats when and were my attitude changed. I began to look around and see the blue sky of Colorado w/some white cirrus clouds and patches of color in a verity of plants near by. The train was at a stand still and I noticed how angry the drivers were becoming and how they all looked at their cell phones. Do I Call Someone?? Do I bitch?? This damn train is just sitting here!!! Ah, life on a bike is so cool sometimes.

So the group ride was rather interesting as it was a "family" ride. This means that kids were crying, moms were dehydrated ( polite way of saying obese ), and the "dad's" were on high end mt bikes. The only reason I point this out is because their bikes were clean as a whistle and out here w/all the dusty trails this time of year???? Very ODD!! Another step back for me and checking my ego at the door. Lets just pedal folks.

It became quite clear that nobody had a plan as to were we were headed and at about mile 2 we lost of 1st rider. Believe me, I was genuinely concerned for her well being. Her face was blasted red and her mouth was crusty white and she was chewing gum like a crazed women. I offered her some water and told her I was happy to ride w/her back to her car and she replied w/this comment," If I need any help then I will call my husband!" Then she turn and rode off. Remember that I am the only one that new she was leaving the group. OK??? Not OK???

Within the next few miles, most of the group turned around, red, out of breath, and it was a 50-50 on happiness of being outside. We just hit the mile marker 4. Long story short....... Some lady, missed her name, and I rode the rest of the night together. She had just moved to GJ 3 months ago and was out and about and saw the group. She was nice and we made simple small talk and rode back to town after riding all of the river trail. We rode back up 7th street and I turned on Ouray and she headed north.

I rode around town to loosen up the legs before heading home. Went w/a lower gear and a faster cadence because when I walk through the door the Boy Dog and I are heading out for a walk. A 50min walk per the program. And what a relaxing walk it was. The sun was almost down, the temp was cooler, and the bats were eating the night alive.

Life is good, even w/o my camera!!!

1 comment:









  1. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346
























    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete