Saturday, September 21, 2024

Last Day Of Summer or First Day Of Autumn Joy

Loving You Isn't The Right Thing To Do    How Can I Ever Change Things That I Feel???    If I Could    Baby I'd Give You My World     How Can I    When You Wont Take It From Me     You Can Go Your Own Way    Go Your Own Way     You Can Call It Another Lonely Day   You Can Go Your Own Way 


Fleetwood Mac

Rumours 1977 

ADVENTURING:








COOKIES:

Thanx to brother Steve for reaching out. Had no idea that over 100 spy tactics were profiling me. Had no idea that 65 websites were tracking me. I was aware that CBS Sports dot com loads advertising that mirrors my google searches. Like REI , underground weather , etc but what a trip to clear all of those cookies cashes. However, I am still unable to post any comments. Yes , I would pay for this blogger stuff because there are a number of avenues that I would love to pursue. But No , Not An Option , YET

As Always , Smile 

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment