Sunday, July 14, 2024

Day 5 Of 21

Steel Cut Oats with an assortment of organic fruits. A light dose of Sunflower seeds , almonds , cashews , and chia seeds. The remaining fruits and farm fresh spinach went directly into Mr Blender. Added ice and almond flavored oat milk. Refreshing as I drove to band practice this morning. Dynamite 

Lunch was a delicious garbanzo bean and shredded vegetables burrito. Topped that beauty with homemade salsa , red cabbage , avocado , and expensive plant base mozzarella cheese. Which coincidentally used up the last of my handmade tortillas. Most Excellent

Dinner ripped with black bean patties , fresh pickles , air fried sweet potato fries. Treated myself to a lovely hippy popcorn bowl as a way of capping off the evening. All in all , another 100+ grams of protein and 41 grams of fiber. One oversight on my par, this schedule meal planner suggested that I supplement B12. Apparently , B12 is normally produced by a bacteria growing in manure and is consumed by those happy cows as they graze. Yes, that's an elementary answer but you get the gist.

So I popped one of these liquid bottles of B12 with all the fine micro writing. Those marketing yahoos geared it into my hands with B12 , easily absorbed , Vegan , essential minerals , and NO added GMO's or Artificial flavor. What I overlooked was the Mother Phuc-R was doused with caffeine. Wired me until almost 4am last night. Sucked 

Be Brave & Be Bold ,

Cheers 


4 comments:

  1. Sabes buscar la naturaleza, en los mejores lugares. Me encanta lo que muestras en tus fotos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your breakfast sounds especially delicious! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing well by the sound of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so pretty. I was going through comments on my blog which i have totally ignored in the last year and saw yours with the link to here. I'll bookmark it and be back!!

    ReplyDelete