Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Jammin' Out & Looking Up



Hosting Bluegrass & Beyond today at 4pm Mountain Time Zone. Stoked to be air on as I will be recapping my summer adventures. So its a more of a Beyond than bluegrass. Well, Bluegrass with a lot of chatter and some Shel Silverstein mixed in. Its going to be epic

Speaking of adventures, traveling by air is rather a bitch these days. I flew a lot during the 90's and air travel just isn't the same. Oh Well

And flying, July has flown by!! And all the cocktails have caught up with me for sure. Way Fat & Lazy these days. Hell, Dennis and Rob from AUS land this Thursday so no rest for the liver anytime soon.

Spent my Birthday in Lake Havasu and pretty much haven't been to the gym all month. Weighed in yesterday and I was surprised to only be at 181.7 pounds. The drag was the 38 1/2 inches around my belly button. All that beer is just sitting here in my gut. Maybe I should switch to wine

Feeling lazy, DAMN YOU Pittbrownie!! Saw he signed up for the Lead King 25K and he will probably finish in under three hours, with a bum foot, sore back, and a cold brew in his hand. That guy is a machine and has a cool A$$ dog!! Check out his blog and new dog photos

So I have big or BIGGLY goals for the moth of August. May recorded 336 miles, June produced 367 miles, and 176.3 biking miles that month as well. July, an ugly 62 miles(23 on the spin bike Monday) and most of those miles were walking The Boy Dog. Ouch

Yesterday was a spin and an easy lift day. Posted 22.9 miles in 55 min on the bike and I didn't feel bad but didn't feel great. I definitely didn't have quick fiber firing muscles. Having said that, will be adding some serious miles on the bike from here on out. Realistically, trail running might not be in the cards until after the twins leave. And Thats OK

Anyway, this summer has been awesome, fulfilling, and rewarding for sure. I have enjoyed my own perspectives and look forward to spending a few weeks with the twins. Will be walking the Boy Dog on the No Excuse Loop nightly


Seek The Best Possible Outcome,
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment