Monday, November 16, 2015

Week III

Lifting:
Feeling much better about handling weights and concentrating on range of motion. After missing about two weeks before my Week I training, I remembered to drop a few pounds off each exercise and focus on ROM. Still feeling strong and in control but defiantly wouldn't be able to lift the same amount of weight as I was a month ago. Age can do that BUT at least I remembered that I am NOT 21 anymore.

The Commuter Bike and I made it to the gym 3 times this week, once without the bike, & once to the airport for a swim. Made a trip over to East OM while dog sitting for a few days. Love riding that stretch towards the Grand Mesa.

Rode the new CX bike to the radio station!! And the brakes are full on Euro style.

Me and The Boy Dog are back on two-a-day walks. One long walk and one on the No Excuse Loop. Moving the hips and trying to roll through the heal/toe to stretch all those little stabilizing muscles. Majority of the walking is quick tempo and I often remind myself to stand taller.

Push Ups, Core Ball Work, & Morning Yoga.

Clients:
Excellent weekend of work in the office. Picked up my youngest client as he is a 1st grader and suffers from migraine headaches. We worked on balancing his pelvis, worked through his thoracic cavity, neck, and added a balance between his spleen, liver, and kidneys. I stayed away from a cranial sacral alinement as I have found that kids with a specific case will be so caught up in "it" that Ortho may or may not work. By allowing him to feel comfort during the 1st session we should be able to make progress on our future sessions.

Worked on a women that had a "neck" problem but what I noticed was that see was in full on flight or fight mode. The more she discharged from her mouth the more clues I was given. Worked with her psoas and vegas nerve which was the trick for that session. I did address her neck as well. We had an awesome session.

Worked on another woman with hand problems. Simple hand, forearm, elbow releases, and then we experienced a huge release in her shoulder. We both looked at each other and gave that WoW look but never spoke a word. Again, AWESOME

Goals:
More time in the pool
More anterior painting
More Cycling
More Greens
More Super Smoothies
More Time With The Boy Dog

AND THIS VIDEO LINK MUST BE WATCH IN FULL SCREEN. This video was shot today from Grand Junction Colorado. The GoPro is facing North. The storm rolls in from the East. Stalls out and rolls out back towards the East. 2 min video that was shot over 3 hours. I am pretty stoked about it and THANX 4 WATCHING!!!




Feeling Gr8, Stretching Often, & Feeling Alive…….

No comments:

Post a Comment