Thursday, July 1, 2021

June 20BLK Jack Is In The Books

See The Stone Set In Your Eyes       See The Thorn Twist In Your Side        I'll Wait For You       Sleight Of Hand And Twist Of Fate         On A Bed Of Nails         She Makes Me Wait        And I Wait Without You      With Or Without You       Through The Storm       We Reach The Shore       You Give It All But I Want More       And I'm Waiting For You       With Or Without You


U2 

The Joshua Tree 1987 


HYDRATION: 

Upon stepping off the airplane, after a week of basking along the coastline, my skin literally turned flakey. I felt the skin around my nose and cheeks suck down to the bone like an older Indian's BLK & White portrait. It was a flipping 107F / 41.66 with ONLY 3% humidity here in the Valley. Lizard Skin 


Now consuming gallons of water will suffice but within a few or so, come on. And because everything you read on the inter web is spot on top shelf, googling I went. This surprised me but don't take this to be the law of the land because there is a huge difference between Conventional and Organic Farming. But here ya go and this is how my lunch time snacks played out. With plenty of Almond Butter And Celery of course. Water content in veggies; Cucumbers95% potatoes 80% carrots 92% broccoli 91% eggplant 89% watermelon 94% jicama 87% ice burg lettuces 96% plain yogurt 85%. Lunchtime Hydration Baby 

OBSERVATIONS:

Something that has been really bothering me this year is the absolute lack of commitment or follow through. Its as if nobody honors their word these days and happily live this blandly orgastic lifestyle.


When someone states to me that they are going to do something, I automatically weigh in a 60% chance of this coming to fruition. If the person is under 30 years old, that percentage drops down to a 10% accountability. Like Why Bother 


And from what I gather, its not just me or my "poor me" attitude. Workmates share their disappointing tales with me, a boss person told me a classic story about an order /delivery that has yet to materialize, and then I had an applicant that made an appointment with me and in the back of my mind, I am not jaded or stereotyping, they sounded young.  


What do you know, two hours before our interview, here come a bullish*t TEXT justifying why they don't have any common sense and on and on and on and on.  Whatever 

RE-ENTRY:

Needless to say, it was a rough re-entry after vacationing in Sunny San Diego with The Dude. After stepping off the plane, overwhelming heat in the face, I clocked in at my corporate job. The next day was a banner day as my happy A$$ worked all four jobs. 


I'm still mowing yards, small landscape designing, painting/ refurbishing projects and other various handyman tasks. Working with clients in the office, maintenance employee at both gym locations, and one jovial corporation job. Oh Joy


But on Father's Day, floated The Mighty Colorado River with Grandpa Dude. That was my first day off and relaxing on the river was dreamy. Minimal effort while the swift currents carried away my worries. Plus, might of had a refreshing adult brewage or two. Nice 

RELECTIONS:

One element I projected onto others was total and complete positivity. When I came off holidays, those around me were still in their unconscious ruts. So I made it a point of only sharing the highlights of our trip to SD. Even when someone replied with their goop, I still carried on about the beauty of or the building of comradery with friends or late night BBQ'n. Just stayed the true course of positivity. 

The above photo, Great Grand Father in the Engineers Seat staring out the window, my two twin Grand Fathers ( yes, thats a whole other story ) Jack and Joe as one is standing with his feet on the ground and the other is in the doorway, and their bother my uncle Chuck. My mother saw this on CrackBook and sent it to me the other day. What I found odd was how many times my mother would start a story with," I saw on FaceBook..." 

The aspect that bothers me about the CrackBook talk was not one group photo for her CrackBook posting. Something real to upload and share but nope. All those relatives in the back yard and it never dawned on me to ask for a group shot. Such a blow it on my end. Nothing tangible for a CrackBook posting. Bet Pat would have loved to have had a photo with his kids or even a surprise photo when he was inside. oops 

Something else that I have been rolling around in my noodle is just how happy my mother's husband appeared during his Father's Day gathering with his kids while The Dude & I were in town. Pat was in his element and always had a smile on his face. Mingled throughout the night with everyone. I feel compelled to ring him and share my observations with him. He might like to hear that.  

ORTHO:

Been working with a client irregularly for years now. They are an avid rock climber here on the Western Slope. We see each other about every three to four months for usual climbing aches and pains. They mentioned that their family member would be in town from back east and they suffer from hip issues. 


All be damn if they didn't call just after arriving here in the Grand Valley. Our session was outstanding and exceeded their expectations. I began with simple routine ankle releases and metatarsal alinement before addressing any hip issues. While doing this, they began to say thing like they feel that there and its a shooting pain in my IT Band or just verbalizing what they are noticing. Its so cool to have that immediate response or feedback and I quickly realized just how in tune they are with their own body. 


As I began to connect the lower lumbar region with their pelvis, it was clear to me that some kind of trauma was there. As they released stagnant tension, found their breath again, their Psoas Muscles finally let go, their story unfolded right there on the table. Turns out, not at all a hip issue!! They were standing in their yard when a tree fell on them from behind. Obviously I had my Oh SH*T moment and found my feet, became solid in my own sit bones, and began to honor what arises. Full On Principles 


This clients body lengthened and unwound within minutes of my explanation. "Imagine yourself skiing down a bunny slope. Your whole body is swishing from side to side. Your feet are in complete control and your hips are relaxed and fluid. You suddenly hit a tree and your body stops!" This client gasped and I knew they would understand. "What happens to your aura when your body made impact. Your aura was in rhythm with your structure and now??? " They responded with wow or really or something I am failing to recall. "This is what happened to your aura when the tree hit you. You never saw it coming. The next thing you knew was your body was pancaked by the impact. What do you think happened to your aura?" I Asked. 


I wish I had a video of her "Ah Ha " moment in time. Wish I could have documented with video footage from the rest of their session because the remarkable releases and that brilliant nervous system found its proprioceptors right then and there. Healing from within was happening!! We finished the session with an exercise I enjoy conducting. I call it 'Stepping Into Real Time' and works wonders. They were so grateful for the session, insights, and comforting words of wisdom. Their words and I politely reminded them to hydrate. Its The Desert 

CYCLING:

Where did the legs go??? Seriously, how have I allowed myself to fall into this gelatinous state of affairs?? The old body is slow and sluggish. Not Joking 


June was my lowest output in years. Then, when I do ride, the pressure gradients compress and slap me in the face every time. The above photo for example, I started riding West just after 1pm, casually riding into a 7mph/11.2kph head wind. Quickly turned into a 30mph/48.2kph sand blast to the shins. In the photo below, see all that dirty sand off to the right, the wind carries those granules aloft and pelts my exposed baby soft skin as I ride on. Atrociously Heinous 


About the only highlight for me and the two wheeled cruiser was a stellar night ride last week. The air was groovy, the nocturnal mammals took to the skyline, and the reflective eyes from kitty kitties under parked cars appeared as I rode on by. Yes, I still ride the commuter bike daily but my overall gumption has been piss poor to say the least. 


Today, the first day of July however, was also a tide turner. Woke up to a room full of petrichor aromas and delightfully cooler temperatures for outdoor activities. I only had about three hours between shifts so I took a quick spin towards Fruita. I once again felt motivated and ready to conquer. Must have been the proper playlist, right?


And check out that cell rising over the top of the Colorado National Monument. Lightning spit down like a FOX Sport camera shot of any MLB Teams Bench. I figured that Cumulonimbus would build and run south towards Delta. I could so skirt this storm I told myself. 


I tried my best to out run the front but to no prevail. The shower was quite refreshing once I was in the grasp of Mother Nature. What wasn't fun, the winds afterwards as the storm hurdled the Grand Mesa. The winds came from sideways, up ways, front ways, back ways, down ways, and those were all Gene Wilder references there. In reality, no better way to welcome in the new month of July 20BLK Jack.  


BOOGIE:

So like I mentioned before, just in case you are a skim reader, hit the ground running from the time I landed two weeks ago. Not playing any reindeer games took its toll on me. As the Full Moon was nearing both literally and physically, packed up the car and The Captain and headed for the San Juan Mountains. 


The mountain air was exactly what I desired. Clean fresh crisp air and early wildflowers were the recipe for bliss. Like Blissed Out 


At times, not always, there was stillness. Colorful birds sang to us as if we were invisible. The ideal overnight for a mental break and a physical grounding. I wouldn't necessarily refer to it as hiking but more of a slumbering walk. Simply Absorbing 


North America is once again in the early stages of wildfires and its obviously only going down hill from here on. But damn does our continent ever offer up the most gorgeous sunsets and unique landscapes. The kind of sunsets that brings joy to your heart as you reminisce in your third eye. 


Mr Moon rose with authority and illuminated the valleys like a Hollywood Picture Show. Yes, most of the faint stars were a wash but plenty of Constellations shined on as they danced across the midnight sky. Numerous satellites floated across the night scape and a few jet engines hummed along in route of who knows where.  

Sunrise however was spooky as Sh*T!! I wasn't tuned into which fire was where and sort of allowed that uneasy feeling get the best of me. The afternoon monsoonal rain showers are helping fight the fires but the lightning presents us with an element of trust. Captain and I rushed back towards Telluride and I quickly realized that I was overly cautious. Like Far From Danger 


So along the way, to help cool my jets, Captain and I went for a swim. While hanging out in the sunshine, found a Love Rock there along the bank. It was just resting there calling my name. You know, they way rocks do that. 

Started to fabricate this cairn and topped it off with the new found Love Rock. Maybe I should have built this the night before as a peace offing to The Full Moon Gods. Day late and a dollar short. Still feel like a million bucks without a dime in my pocket. Ether way, it was a happy Strawberry Moon in June. 

GOALS:

  1. Focus On My Fitness 
  2. Be As Present As I Can Be
  3. Remind Myself Frequently 
  4. Soak Up The Atmosphere
  5. Live Like A Rock Star 

I leave you all on this note: Couldn't be happier as I am temporarily "moving" back to Crested Butte in 6 days. I am going to relish in all the luxuries of a beautiful home on the mountain. Like cable television for watching the Tour De France. Connecting with the Weather Channel again. And all the WiFi I could ever dream of for streaming Live Shows and for diving down rabbit holes. Will be able to frequently upload photos from the most magical town I have ever had the pleasure of calling home. Peace be with all of you this month. Gather something meaningful to offer for The Buck Moon on July the 23rd. 


Stay Strong,

Cheers 

73 comments:

  1. Dearest Travis,
    You mentioned your lunch food for hydration. True, most veggies contain 90+ % of water, so that works. But celery is a natural diuretic, so that works 'against' you if wanting to hydrate!
    Lack of commitment and/or drive for perseverance, is really bad and as you mention, especially by the young people. SAD facts.
    You seem to be a keen observer and yes, you better tell your Mother's husband what you were thinking! It fuels the soul and you never know how many more 'fuel' charges they will get in the remainder of their lives.
    You always have some incredible walks or whatever. Nature is so fierce in your area, fierce in beauty and otherwise.
    Love the dog pictures.
    We have to be very careful biking when no thunder and rain is pouring down. In a rural area there is no hiding... That's what I miss most (not for hiding) but to make a stop to rest our back for a while with some tea or coffee. Then complete our ride. In Europe you have plenty of such areas to sit outdoors or even indoors (when permitted) but nothing here...
    Not complaining though but it would be so much nicer!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy July My Dear - You Always Know Just What To Say - Yes, Celery, Cant Win For Losing - The Skill Of Being An Observer Came With A Lesson In Soft Focus Work Many Moons Ago - And Simply Listening Helps - Walking , With Or Without Humans Or Dogs, Is The Best Medicine Of All Time - Yes, Please Be Care While Ride In Order To Ride Again - I Doubt You Ever Complain, And Thank You For Being You - OxoxoxO

      Cheers

      Delete
    2. 💞Forgot to mention that I loved seeing a photo of your Great Grandfather; which is so rare!

      Delete
    3. I Believe That It Is The Only Photo Of Red - And Yes, He Was A Mean Stereotypical Old Man From That Generation - My Brother Has A Really Interesting Photo Of The Twin Brothers And Their Dates At A Dinner Function Hanging On His Wall - It Catches My Eye And Will Remember To Share The Photo With Ya Soon - Anyway, Sure Do Enjoy Your Updates And Photos As Well - Big Hugs

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes, I remember that song. A sad one.
    OK, you made me all hungry with that but we have a humidity of - according to internet - 99% (no rain and cold). Pizza, please?

    Here people care more these days. I am thankful for that. Or I simply get old, who knows? ;-)

    See. Here it was the other way round. They offered me an interview via... tadaaaa. Skype (that still exists?!), so I installed and tested if it works. We ended up by phone because they did not manage and the guy was plain dumb.
    I AM old.
    Really. "OK, don´t get scared now. You stated your English is fluent. So I will ask you some questions in English NOW". (He said in German). And then he staggered around with a German accent - glad Skype didn´t work at their place - he would´ve seen me laugh!!
    He felt a little "bad" as my English IS fluent, I do not lie.
    I didn´t get the job. Of course.

    Sorry, but your work sounds like also fun to me.

    Great pic, looking forward to the twin story, pretty please?

    CrackBook??? Do I look for that?
    I think Father´s day is in May here (we have no kids hence I have no idea).

    You did a great job. Oh, I still need to call the doc (obviously my pain isn´t bad enough!)

    Great fire-pic.
    I got slack with training but will go at it come Monday! Lazy. Not good.

    Cool sun-pic with the river!!

    Ye-hess. #1.... I´m all in. Aw, maybe all of them! Sounds good.
    Looking forward to your home-pics! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Homemade Pizza It Is - What An Interview - Maybe That Wasn't The Best Fit For You - Onward We Go - The Grandfather Story Would Best Be Shared Over A Brew - Maybe Someday I'll Share It Here In The Digital World - CrackBook Is The Addiction Of FaceBook - Glad You Saw The Morning Sun Photo - Roll With Those Goals And Remind Yourself Just How Wonderful You Really Are

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. Nice photos along your journey there.
    That's a great pool there.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You - We Are So Blessed To Have Access To These Amazing HD Quality Phones In Our Pockets - Big Hugs Margaret

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    U2 is one of my favorite bands, love the song. The heat wave out west sounds awful, I hope it is not a bad fire season. I always love the beautiful scenery and the cute dog in your photos. Enjoy the new temporary home, sounds great. Happy 4th of July weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right On!!! I Just Mentioned To Hootin That I Was Lucky Enough To See Them Live Three Times - Oh, This Fire Season Will Be Horrific - Cant Wait To Head East Into The Mountains - And A Very Happy Fourth Of July To The Shadow People As Well

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. My daughter (in her 50s) still crushes over Boni & U2. My favorite is I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

    Beautiful scenic views. And, yes...Colorado high country equals dry air. But the state wide views topple the skin distress any time!!

    Enjoy your time in CB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spell check auto correct (Boni should be Bono)

      Delete
    2. I Am Very Fortunate To Have Seen U2 Three Different Times In My Life - What Other Bands Might Your Daughter Be Interested In - High And Dry - Wait, Is That Colorado Or High School - Cant Wait To Head For CB - I'm Already Packed

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. The sun is a dangerous star to our skin, as we in Australia know.
    You should get lots of water from almonds as almond trees consume huge amounts of water, a precious resource here.
    I know what you say about young people but keep your own standards and expectations of others.
    You and The Dude look so alike! Aren't river currents like tides and hills? If you walk downhill, you are going to have to walk uphill to get back. If you row with the current, you will row against the current to get back.
    That is a monster locomotive and how cool your grandfather was at the window.
    You should call your mother's husband. I think he would appreciate it.
    Baby soft skin, haha. I've probably commented too much. Adieu.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Totally Agree - Yes, There Are - Its A True Give And Take, Excellent Observation There - He Would Appreciate It - And Speak Your Truth There My Man

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. ...the lupines and the sunrise do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so good to see your great grandfather's picture.
    I have only two pictures of my grandfather who expired in 1965.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Sure Do Cherish Those Old BLK & Whites - Be Well

      Cheers

      Delete
  9. Love the lupin photos!

    We have the same problem here with people not doing what they say they will do. I can’t understand how people can run a business that way. Reliability is not valued by many anymore.

    Getting back from vacation and settling into regular life again can be hard. You worked to keep the positivity you felt from your vacation. A conscious effort to do that would be required among all the negativity around us much of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't They Gorgeous - Yup, Its World Wide - Stay Positive And Continue To Seek The Best Possible Outcome

      Cheers

      Delete
  10. Always enjoy your photos. Glad you had a great Father’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Thank You - Surfing The River Currents Made It Special

      Cheers

      Delete
  11. I tripped on that smoky sun in the water photo,,,awesome. I hear there are now mudslides to add to the CO mix, what a mess. Why didn't they seed the hillside last yr? Oh well okay 40 is the new 30 I had to raise that reliability meter up by 10 yrs must be an Eastern thing as the population gets older they get, *insert double negative here* Love the dog he seems to be an older dog like my girls they don't get the benefit of trail hiking anymore since they can barely walk with old injuries etc...they do get to romp in the their own private field. I hope the move to CB doesn't spoil you too much. Enjoy!!!!!!Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello There - Such A Trippy Photo And Wish You Saw It Live - Eerie Way To Wake Up And Set The Tone For The Day - Yup, Captain Has Earned His Stripes For Sure - CB Is A Place I Never Take For Granted - Cant Wait To Lay My Head To Rest There - And A Very Happy 4th To You - Shadow Boy Hated Fireworks So I Always Hid Him In The Mountains For Years During The Holiday Weekend - Now, Bring On Those Reindeer Games - I'm All In And Up For Whatever - Be Well Sondra

      Cheers

      Delete
  12. Você é muito bem-vindo - Que o sol brilhe em seu coração

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. We visited Arizona many years ago when I was still young and not too wrinkled, but I noticed how prune-like my skin became in the dry air. That is definitely not the place I want to retire, lol. As much as i whine about the humidity, it does plump up the skin. A happy medium would be nice.

    You've got some amazing photos there, of the thunderhead and the moon on the creek. One of our local weatherman, the legend Tom Skilling, features viewer photos on his weather segments. He has shared a few of mine. He'd love those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Funny - Wonder If Tom Would Appreciate My Shots - Stoked He Shared Your Photos As ALL Of Your Moments In Time Are Worthy

      Cheers

      Delete
  14. I have been enjoying the heatwave we are having in MA. Not nearly as hot as the Westcoast. I don't mind or complain. Winter lasts 11 months here and you don't have to shovel humidity! Loved the wildflowers and scenery you photographed. Very cool cairn, too. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Totally Agree There CJ - Pleased You Enjoy The Photos - Happy Saturday

      Cheers

      Delete
  15. Nice post, Padre. I could feel all the positive vibes you were sharing. Super photos, love them all especially the one with the sun over the river. Enjoy your time in Crested Butte. I find that wherever you are, the place you love is special and will always be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Mr Bill - My Body Is Here In GJ But My Mind Is Already In CB

      Cheers

      Delete
  16. Hermosas fotos del lobo. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me agrada saber que você viu e gostou das fotos - Espero que você esteja bem e aproveitando este mês de julho

      Cheers

      Delete
  17. I'm glad that you had such a great coastal vacation and THEN a great time in the mountains. Those lupines are fabulous! I always wonder how you survive the GJ summer - so hot that I'd melt.

    That spooky sunrise is very eerie and a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As You Well Know, The Mountains Create A Perspective - Our Forecast Shows Cooler Temps By Monday, 99F - But In A Few Short Days, Life At 8,000ft - Oh Baby

      Cheers

      Delete
  18. Beautiful scenery Padre and an interesting post. Didn't skim read this time haha!
    Thanks for your supportive comments about my art, I really appreciate them.
    Happy 4th July weekend, stay cool.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Catch There - Don't Think Twice, Its Alright

      Cheers

      Delete
  19. Sounds like you've been running full steam! I know what you mean about people not following through -- I'm not sure it's worse now than it ever was, but it's so frustrating. Maybe Covid has made people more reluctant to meet, so we're all hiding ourselves away, reluctant to get together and face each other?

    Glad you got some mountain time. Beautiful views, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Can Totally Understand The Recluse Life Style But The Flakey Attitude Is Annoying - If It Was A COVID Issue, Then Don't Bother Applying For The Position - Really Enjoying Your Travels And Photos - Stay Safe Brother Reed

      Cheers

      Delete
  20. Very beautiful photos!
    Love the U2's song and I also like the Gregorian's version.
    Enjoy your time in Crested Butte.
    I like the "Live like a rock star" goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Looking Forward To My CB Time - Will Be Sharing Many A Photo With You All - Dancing The Night Away

      Cheers

      Delete
  21. Superb series of photos accompanying your news Padre. Sounds like many magic moments occurred. I can imagine how much you, as a keen cyclist would enjoy watching the Tour dr France, I see West Australian Ben O'Connor has a pretty good chance. Had to chuckle at your goal list for this month, think goal five may contradict goal one 😉 Anyway enjoy July, you only live once right 💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Perth - Yes, Living Like A Rock Star While Burning The Cardiovascular System, Righteous - Well, Burning The Candle At Both Ends They Say - Ben C Has Had A Terrific Tour - Stay Magical My Dear

      Cheers

      Delete
  22. So many beautiful pics here, that sunset is my fav!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Eye And Pleased You Find Them All So Beautiful

      Cheers

      Delete
  23. fingers crossed for your goals

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful landscapes, good friends and big goals.
    All the photos are beautiful but I especially loved the sunset photos, the 15th is fantastic.
    Greetings and all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 15 Was Capturing During Dawn Patrol - And All The Best To You This Month

      Cheers

      Delete
  25. Tolle Fotos und ein sehr interessanter Beitrag.LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was für ein schöner Kommentar - ich danke dir so sehr für deine Positivität - Sehr erfrischend

      Cheers

      Delete
  26. Estas são algumas fotos excelentes com certeza - Sempre aprecie seus comentários

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very interesting post!
    Thanks for sharing 😍😍
    Regards:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I agree with you about people being flaky these days. My husband doesn't understand why I insist on doing everything myself. Well, I'm sick of people not being dependable anymore, so why bother asking for help?
    Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Flakey - And Its Not Even Asking But When They Say They Will, Forget About It - Hang In There

      Cheers

      Delete
  29. Time spend in the mountains is always a great one. Awesome nature shots.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You - Wait Until You See What I Captured This Week

      Cheers

      Delete
  30. WOW, awesome indeed!!
    I absolutely adore seeing all these stunning places you visit...and feeling as if I am virtually there!😉😊
    I really loved the sunset!!
    Great goals too...especially the "living like a rock star" one...yes, I can definitely relate to that!! 😂😂

    Have a great weekend.😊😊

    A Hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Is The Goal, To Share This Beautiful Planet With All - Living Like A Rock Star And Signing Autographs Daily - Big Hugs To You Ygraine

      Cheers

      Delete
  31. Staying hydrated is important. Great photos...love the doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The photos of the mountains are amazing🤩!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! Have a great week my dear! 💐💐💐

    ReplyDelete
  34. Replies
    1. U Bet - Keeps The River Water Out Of Your Frosty - Welcome To 20BLK Jack Brother T

      Cheers

      Delete