Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My Apologies with Cheese

I apologize for my winey post yesterday. It wasn't that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or anything like that, just fustraded with the human race in general. Maybe I should have gotten laid last weekend or something because everything just annoyed the sh*t out of me.

Halloween Hippy Dogs

Like I had mentioned in that post, pro sports, simi pro sports, high school sports should be a time for enjoying the moment. So I regret my last post and I sincerely apologize to the 12 ( UP TO 42 OF YOU STOPPING BY YESTERDAYS POST NOW) of you that stopped by yesterday.

Klunker Krit 2015

Speaking of yesterday, epic little 15.9 mile outing. The Colorado fall colors have made there way down into the valley. I purposely left all camera equipment at home and just went for it with no alliterate motive.

Halloween in Vegas 2005

The gym went very well yesterday and only the Silver Sneakers were there for a Monday. Was able to throw in three super sets. I went pretty heavy on the chest and lighter with higher reps on the triceps. Overall, felt strong and relaxed at the same time.

Shadow Boy at 4 Months Old

Today is Back and Bi and more weed pulling at the OM House.

Just Because
Have A Wonderful Day,
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment