Sunday, March 13, 2016

Thankful For Today

Daylight Savings - Love It Because All Excesses Go Out The Window - I Can Work Until 5 or So And Still Have Daylight To Ride In - Neighbors Finally Begin Raking Last Falls Leaves - The Earth Is Tilting Again And Pressure Gradients Begin Moving So New Air Is A Breath Of Fresh Air During Burn Season - Only A Few Days Away From Vegas And March Madness - No Excesses

Anyone Running Pi Tomorrow??

 Clients - Well, I am a pretty optimistic person & I am pretty good about posting the positives but damn I had a tough week. Yes, the lack of sleep played its role but this is different. I went to a Study Group & was completely blown away by the instructors lack of etiquette & miss use of the Ortho-Bionomy principles.

Having said that, life in the office has been fantastic!! A huge break through with a new client that I have targeted since Labor Day Weekend. She is a Figure Model & I have known her for 15+ years now. The Dude & I went to support her during her Body Building Competitions last September & I knew that her & I could build a working relationship because of the amount of people she knows. That day FINALLY came & she came to the office last Tuesday. WHAT ELSE IS POSSIBLE

Training - Completed my lifting goals for the week & pretty damn pleased about it.
Mon- Spin and Chest
Tues- Back and Bi
Wed- Spin
Thurs-Shoulders and Tri
Fri- Chest and Legs
Sat -Arms Only

Felt comfortable with adding weights to my routine. Focused on controlling & holding form with each rep. I am going to stand on the scale Tuesday night before Vegas & then after I return to see how my body holds the booze, snacks, & what nots.

Las Vegas - The Dude & I always travel with a full ice chest of food. We never buy any food while in Vegas & we wouldn't think of going into a restaurant while there. Yes, we are a bit of food snobs. The quote here goes as follows: Life is too short to drink cheap beer and eat proceed crap.

My plan is to work the over/under during the Denver hosted games. I might even take the leap of faith & bet a 6 game parlay ticket with this logic of mine. Plus, I must make my yearly Padres pick that I make every year. I mean I am going to root for the Padres so I always take the over. Not always, I won taking the under last year. I bet the under because of how much I hate Matt Kemp!!

I just might bet on this years Masters, might be able to bet on Formula 1's 2016 season, place 10 bucks on the top 15 NFL teams for Super Bowl 2017, & will be able to bet on this years World Series winner. Thats all dictated by my Madness Performance payouts.

We scored a dirt cheap priced room at the Tuscany & we do like this hotel & their pool. St. Patties Day will be spent on Fremont Street as we scored a room at the Golden Nugget & AGAIN, BECAUSE OF THEIR POOL. Ever been to the Golden Nugget?? Ever Swam With The Sharks?? Its beyond awesome!!! Plus, Vegas shuts down all the side streets & builds stages for Irish Bands, Cover Bands, & A Possible Magician Or Two.

And the best part of Vegas, St. Patties Day, & March Madness are the walks of life. Folks that wear Northern Iowa shirts, Wisconsin is always well represented, & the other unknowns of Vegas life. A fews years back, this same weekend, a tattoo convention took place & another year was a Custom Build Harley Bike Fest. One of our favorite bonus weekends was an incredible body painting convention at our hotel & we would have never seen that one had we not stayed at the MGM that year. Bring On March Madness!!!

P.S. I am taking the Johnny Manziel approach, wigs, glasses without the lenses, make up, & a masquerade mask to top it off.

Our Grand Valley




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite a week Padre. Don't blame you for taking your own healthy food to Vegas, better safe than sorry :) Wondering if we're going to see your Johnny Manziel approach to the day :) Incredible image to end with here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite a week Padre. Don't blame you for taking your own healthy food to Vegas, better safe than sorry :) Wondering if we're going to see your Johnny Manziel approach to the day :) Incredible image to end with here.

    ReplyDelete