Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Today IS THAT Day




 TODAY Is My FUNd Drive Show……. I Will Be Raising Some Money For Our Little 300 Watt Community Radio Station….. Myself & Imagine Will Be Commentating A Make Believe Golf Tournament….. Not The Famous Pebble Beach BUT Our Own Gravel Pit Open….. All The Holes Have A Theme's From Rock, 80's, Mash Up's, Blue Grass, Reggae, Grateful Dead Hole, & MANY MANY MORE…. Purely For Entertainment & In Hopes Of Building Up Some Excitement As Well….. We Will Have A Closet To The Pin i.e. The Top Pledge Amount….. And I Picked Up A Bunch Of Booze To Give Away During The Tournament, Tee Shirts, Hats, Coffee Mugs, etc….. Oh, & I Set Up A Memorial Hole For Family, Pets, Or Anyone You Want To Pledge A Memory Of…. I Thank You In Advance For Your Support & Truly Hope To Hear From All Of You

WWW DOT KAFMRADIO DOT ORG

My Show Starts At 3:30pm 10-21-2015 & Runs Until 6pm Mountain Time Zone

BIG HUGS,

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment