Monday, January 6, 2014

I'll Be Happy When....

Ever heard yourself utter those words? I’ll be happy when I buy a house. I’ll be happy when I lose 5 pounds. I’ll be happy when I’m done with school. I’ll be happy when I’ve [insert goal]. We’ve been taught to set goals and strive to achieve them. It’s great to set goals and expect more out of ourselves; it’s a great way to realize our full potential and flourish. However, it’s easy to get to caught up with striving for the future and forgetting about enjoying the present.

Lets think about that. What does this mean to you???

I have 3 races this year:
1) Hits Triathlon Half Ironman May 17th
2) Grand Mesa Ultra Marathon July 26th
3) Epic Rides: Grand Junction Off-Road 40 Mile Grind Labor Day Weekend.

Shadow Boy & I are happy everyday when we wake up 2gether!!! He is my happiness!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment