Thursday, November 11, 2021

Reflections & Radio Show

There's A Lady Who Is Sure That Glitters Is Gold    And She Is Buying A Stairway To Heaven   When She Gets There She Knows    If The Stores Are All Closed   With A Word She Can Get What She Came For    ooh ooh And She Is Buying A Stairway To Heaven     There Is A Sign On The Wall     But She Wants To Be Sure      'Cause You Know Sometimes Words Have Two Meanings 



Led Zeppelin

The Song Remains The Same 1971

50 Flipping Years Ago!!! 

CYCLING:

Our weather here in the Grand Valley is unseasonable warm and life along the River Trail is in abundance. The knuckleheads ( by law and obligations downstream ) upstream are currently releasing water from the reservoirs in anticipation of heavy snow accumulations this winter. This means the poor Mighty Colorado River has come up significantly. Its STILL Way A$$ Low but it's coming up. Think Snow

But staying with the half full theory, the warmth and beauty is a consequential cause of River Trail users. An antiquated amount of walkers, ultra fit runners, and mommies pushing sleepy baby strollers while soaking up those sun rays litter the pathway. I am all for it and pleased to share this multipurpose trail system. Quality Of Life 101

Always amazed with the seasonal migration of the Canadian Geese returning from the north. Those birds have a very distinct honking sound as they circle high above. Its cool as you will hear them but they are almost out of sight. They are way up in the atmosphere as their tiny little white bellies are barely visible. All of a sudden a leader breaks away from the flock and naturally instinctive arrow shapes appear as they ride the thermal waves to wherever or towards the next body of water. I Enjoy It 

Lucky for me, I have been experiencing Autumn's color changing for months now. I arrived in CB the Wednesday before Labor Day Weekend and groves of living orginiziums known as Aspen trees were emerald green. With every bike ride I witnessed golden carmel shades engulf the landscape. Same color changes with hints of fiery reds washed over the rolling hills and valleys while I was in Carbondale those last few days of September. Now, here in the valley, Fall colors are in full swing again. What A Magical World 

RADIO SHOW:

Will finally be back on air in less than a weeks time. Talk about the cats meow!!  


I am hosting Putting Down Roots and have been itching for a time slot for awhile now. I am totally rolling the dice as I have agreed to host a prime time show. I mention this because I have no interest in crossing paths with the current E.D. or her useless trusty compadre P.D. My substitute shows have centered around weekends or late nights and I prefer that buffer zone. 

On tap, as of now anyway, loads of cover tunes. Wonderful tasty gems to offer up during the 4pm to 6:30pm time slot. Across my YT Algorithm popped up an entire album by The Police that is 100% instrumental. Hellz Yez!!! Broken Peach - Personal Jesus, HSCC - I Want To Know What Love Is, Bardcore Medieval - Sound Of Silence, Tony Bennett & Last Gaga - I Get A Kick, Stick Figure - Sun Is Shinning, and Big Head Todd with their rendition of ZZ Tops Cheap Sunglasses. Just to highlight a few tunes to wet your whistle. I Hope

You have two options here for streaming the radio show. #1 would be live at KAFM. Simply click on the LISTEN LIVE link there. #2 after the show, same website, click the 'on air' drop down tab near the top and click playlist, click calendar near the top, and then click Wednesday the 17th at 4pm which reads Jenny or Imagine or Jason. The show will be listed as Putting Down Roots with one of those programmers. 


ORTHO:

I am flying high these days in the office. Totally tripped out when a fellow bodyworker shot me a text about taking some much needed time off and asked if I would be willing to see their clients in the meantime. 


This is an absolute honor that someone would believe in me, trust me, and share their main source of income with me. A majority of these new clients prefer massage and neuromuscular work but I start them off with a very elementary introduction of Ortho-Bionomy. A few of those clients click with that propreiception style and ask inquisitive questions. They Get It


Other clients just want the 50 minute spa rub down, which is in my wheelhouse. Its not my favorite by any means but I am good with it and satisfied to meet them in their model of the world. Plus, the money is lucrative. I obviously charge more for massages because of the resources used, washing the extra sheets, and wear and tear on my body. But all and all, the office is full of life again. Yahoooo000000

RETRACT:

I would appreciate the opportunity if you would all allow me to apologize for expressing my emotional baggage during my last post. By sitting down, prioritizing my scheduled ideas, random thoughts, and chicken plucking away on this keyboard, I never stepped back to evaluate or process what I projected upon you all.          

You see, I diminished Amber The Human's Birthday Dinner by selfishly inserting my own BullSh*t. My words should have painted an elegant evening with close friends, decadent entrees, and the lovely walk in the park I took myself on after dinner. Have you ever been with someone that transcends you across the universe of possibilities? Should have presented you all with that lovely evening and simply left it at that. But No

I personally thank Nancy J for her wise words of wisdom. Her comment struck me like a crackling down lightning bolt and shook me to my core. Sometime I am full on diarrhea man of the mouth from my own reflections, concerns, and what nots with complete disregard to others feelings or interpretations. Now I would not labeled it as reckless abandonment but some of what I write might possibly be imbedded in others lives forever. May Yes Maybe No 


What I have come to realize over this past week with a saddle between my legs is that I thought that I wanted to rescript my last post. But I am fine with what I wrote. I am coming to terms with the fact that what I want is not what others envision. When I sing out all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey, others singing Who Ya Gonna Call, Ghostbusters. When I am antsy and searching out a trail for a walk about, I should be ok with them feeling compelled to watch the television without judgement. When I am yearning to softly explore their neck with appetizing kisses, they are thinking about what to wear the next day. I apparently lack the requisite skills for companionship.

TURKEY DAY:

Another turkey day is closing in rather quickly. Insert your favorite adult cuss word here and read on. When I am talking of this particular subject matter, it is NOT a pity poor me while I am wearing my sissy pissy pants. This is just me reflecting, longing, and wishing that I had a hand to hold under the dinner table. Does everything work out?? Phuc Yes! Do I enjoy myself? u bet. Absolutely  

Again, keeping with the half full glass of earthy red wine here, it is just that I desire an after dinner walk with a partner that wants to be with me for me. Spending meaningful hours together where we both experience a bustle in our hedgero. Would give anything to stroll along with someone this year during Thanksgiving Week as I am once again not at all fired up about the holiday we label THANX Giving. 


You see, once again The Dude signed up to work at the church. So I am smoking the bird by myself yet again. Phuc'N Sucks!! As much as I admire him for stepping up and coordinating all those volunteers, wish we could spend time together like we used to. I used to smoke a bird on the middle rack, a duck or a goose or ribs on the top rack, and then we would all go for a hike and enjoy the morning together while the smoker does its thing. As you all know, I like being outdoors and Turkey Day Football Games isn't all that attractive. 

The past few years have played out this charade in this order. I add fire to the pyramid of briquettes by 7am, fart around until about 1pm while adding water soaked wood chips, The Dude arrives after a morning of organizing volunteers, the rest of the family hustles in around 3pm, we wolf down like pigs in a mud bath, and then board games until the oldies depart. Am I Thankful, Yes!! Am I Fortunate For Family, Yes!! Half Full Glass, All Is Well & Will Be Well


Not to amplify the subject, it is just that The Dude informed me last night of his working plans on Turkey Day. So time to dig out the big boy pants and take the higher road. Speaking of higher roads, The Washington Post Featured an article in Sundays paper...

Can You Say Tourist $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?? This Palisade Plunge offers a 35 mile / 56km decent from the top of the Grand Mesa to the sleepy agricultural farming town of Palisade. Beyond Rowdy 

GOALS:

  1. Gather Everyone For A Family Photo
  2. Remember To Count To 10
  3. Seek The Best Possible Outcome
  4. Finish Raking Leaves, Never Ends Really
  5. Consume H2o
  6. Discover The Self Help Section In The Library
  7. Finalize My Road Trip Plans
  8. Research Recipes For Green Lentils  
  9. Call The Kitchen Sink 
  10. Experiment With Resistant Bands  

Until The Next Entry, Hold Those You Love Unconditionally,

Cheers 

92 comments:

  1. ...good things rarely change with time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Time Is Changing Everything - Keep Your Glass Half Full Brother T

      Cheers

      Delete
    2. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Akhere and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346 . And testify for yourself.











































      I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Akhere and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346 . And testify for yourself.

      Delete
    3. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Akhere and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 . And testify for yourself.

      Delete
    4. I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my wife . so terrible that she took the case to court to file a divorce. She said that she cannot continue to stay with me again, and she said "I don't love you anymore" So she took her things out of the house and made me and my children passed through several emotional pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back, after much begging, but all to no avail. and she confirmed it that she has made her decision, and she never wanted to see me again. So one evening, as i was coming back from work ,i meant an old friend of mine who asked of my wife .So i explained every thing to him, so he told me that the only way i can get my wife back, is to visit a prophet to know what is really behind this issue, because it has really worked for other people too. So i never believed in spell, but i had no other choice than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the prophet. prophetehiagwina @gmail .com. So the next morning, i sent a mail to the address he gave to me, and the prophet respond the following day and assured me that i will get my wife back the next day. Hopefully I believed since my friend recommended me to him, ,so we discussed and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day ,with lots of love and joy, and she apologized on her mistake ,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day ,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before ,by the help of a prophet . So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact PROPHET EHIAGWINA, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: prophetehiagwina@ gmail. com or call/whatsapp +2348139182295

      prophet ehiagwina can help solve problems such as:
      genetic battle
      spell to kill or destroy your enemy
      spell to get a good job
      win lottery
      dealing narcissist spell
      Avenge someone
      Spell to someone
      and many more





















































      Delete
  2. You got to be insane to take the Palisade Plunge and I'm sure there are many who do. Sound of Silence, the best version I ever heard is by Disturbed. Have a fun time being back in the studio seat playing your songs. I marked it down so I wouldn't forget. :) Have a great week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Insane And Its What We Do Mr Bill - Researching Now - Totally Appreciate Your Support And Thanx For Writing It Down - You Make My Heart Smile - Thank You

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. I look forward to tuning in to your radio night. Glad you are getting some extra clients hope some will become regulars. My wish is everything lines up for you on Thanksgiving. Your insight will guide you in the right direction. The Buddha said:
    Non attachment is the idea that in order to be fulfilled and happy in life, a person cannot be attached to any one thing because this thing can cause suffering. Keep reaching out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would Be Stoked If You Streamed Live - The Extra Cash Rocks And Hope The Slippery Slope Remains Stable - Buddha, Where Were You This Morning - Manifesting Only What Brings Happiness - I Appreciate Your Warm Thoughts My Friend

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. Dearest Travis,
    Well, you at least dare to be yourself, that is FAR better than wanting to be like everybody else, or worse; trying to please all others!
    Hoping you will have a meaningful Thanksgiving.
    We're just the two of us here, for the 39th time. I'm not fond of Turkey day either.
    Today it was 79℉ and too bad I had to drive the approx. 5 hours today back and forth to Atlanta instead of being on our bikes.
    BUT, other things need to get done too.
    Enjoy your rides and the beautiful colors of autumn.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers Are Crossed With The Whole Turkey Day Endeavor - Bummer On The Drive And Dreamy Weather For A Bike Ride - Should Be A Few More Opportunities For Riding This Month And Those Other Things Will Still Be There - Sending Positive Vibes Your Way

      Cheers

      Delete
    2. Once the exterior is being pressure washed and painted we will be OFF more often!🚴

      Delete
    3. Your So Cute - Sending Love To You And Mr Pieter

      Delete
  5. Ah Stairway to Heaven!One of my favourites. Heard it on loop while reading your post! Lovely captures all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pure Righteousness - Ramble On There Magic

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. The sky is lovely and the paths are excellent too with a view of the river as you walk or ride along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Point Perspective Comes To Mind - Travel On

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving when it comes. I think it is fine to vent on one's blog, perhaps therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You And Its On The Horizon - It Was Therapeutic - And Thank You

      Cheers

      Delete
  8. "Quality Of Life 101" sounds wonderful!

    Would you care to show pics of your radio station? in 2006 I visited on in Perth and I imagine it´s quite different these. Just a pic of a PC maybe? Laptop?

    Cute face on your phone.
    Yay for good work!

    No. No apologizing. Some things need to get out and to know someone might understand helps. If the world on our blogs would always only be yippeeeyahyeah it would be fake. Guess no one´s real life is like that. And I don´t think you have a lack of skills for companionship, either, really.
    All will be well. I tell myself that, jobwise.
    Your goals sound good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quality Of Life 101 My Friend - Will Post Photos , That's A Can Do - Like I Was Explaining To Steve, Wish I Would Have Separated The Two Topics Because Most Of The Comments Centered Around My Loneliness When The Post Should Have Been About Friends, Fine Dining, And Hours Of Laughter - I Mean, The Pregame Show Was Unreal - The Night Sky Was Mesmerizing - The Next Post Could Have Centered Around Me Wearing My Pissy Pants - Thanx For Continuing To Check In - Be Well

      Cheers

      Delete
  9. It's wonderful you're enjoying autumn colours. Lovely landscape photos.
    So great you will host a prime time show. Putting Down Roots sounds fun.
    Wonderful news about your fellow ortho asking you to take over his clients while he's on vacation. That's a win- win situation for everyone, him, the clients and you.
    Nice goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Months Now - Putting Down Roots Is Usually An American Time Slot But Not This Go Around - Thanx For Checking In My Friend

      Cheers

      Delete
    2. The Canadian geese must be a lovely sight, even far off. Sometimes I see a bird high above Neretva and cannot make out to what family it belongs. Have a great week ahead!

      Delete
    3. They Are Such Loud Birds - They Work Over The Banks Along The Colorado River And They Are Rather Large - You Should See The Wing Imprints In Fresh Snow - Its A Wonderful Time Of The Year Around Here

      Big Hugs

      Delete
  10. I see nothing "wrong" I writing your thoughts and opinions. So it may upset someone, but hey...you get it off your chest so to speak,and move on.
    Your photos are terrific. In my youth we used to end up around palisade for their fruit!! Never to bike. I envy your spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps, LOVE your phone's home page.

      Delete
    2. The Boy Dog - Miss That Boy - Agreed , Spill The Beans And Make Tasty Burritos - Amazing Stone Fruit In Palisade - I Thank You For Your Kind Words As Always There Hootin

      Cheers

      Delete
  11. Stairway to Heaven will always be a favorite of mine, love it!
    Beautiful views of the river, trees and the night sky. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I bookmarked the radio station's website, now I need to set my alarm, lol. Great list of goals, I want to plan a road trip, not sure where. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Excellent - Would Be An Honor Knowing You Were Streaming Live - Yes, Plan Of Attack - Lets Rock Eileen

      Cheers

      Delete
  12. In this post 2 esoteric topics: the album "The song remains the same" and particularly the wonderful "Stairway to Heaven". It is said that the Led Zeppelin's lyrics are full of esotericism.
    And that 11:11 on your smartphone appeared once again.
    Great list of goals: all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally - I Dig 12:34 And 11:11 - Thanx For The Feedback Brother BLK Knight - You Rock

      Cheers

      Delete
  13. Hello :-)

    Like always so nice pictures from the road :-)
    I love Led Zeppelin and the music of the band xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Reed Wash" -- woo hoo! Maybe it's named for one of my long-lost relatives?

    Don't feel the need to apologize for your post (not to me, anyway). Blogging is a reflection of how we're feeling at the time, and sometimes we're cranky or lonely or whatever and our post reflects that. This is your page and you should feel free to express yourself honestly. We all need that outlet!

    I hope your Thanksgiving works out well. It is indeed a magical world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother Reed!!!! Completely Agree , It Is Just That I Wish I Had Separated The Thoughts From The Experiences - Stay Magical Mr Reed

      Cheers

      Delete
  15. Such great photos, as always.

    I cannot imagine anyone doing the Palisade Plunge but I guess there are those who do…I’d just like to be able to ride my bike again.

    Glad you can be back on radio again. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many Thanx Marie - You'll Have All Of 2022 To Ride That Sucker - Excited About The Show - Have Changed The Playlist About Five Times Already - There Is Such Good Music Out There

      Cheers

      Delete
  16. You can, I'm fairly sure, trust all of us out here and write down your thoughts and feelings freely and have no need to apologise. How little I knew what I wrote would have any impact or help you with that "alone" feeling. I have always been able to be happy in my own company, growing up in a small remote country area, few friends, and even now can be by myself for a long time without the need of others to talk to.BUT lately, with Covid 19 rampant about 6 hours north of us, and yesterday 6 cases just over an hour away, I have that feeling of inevitability, and that's not the real me, " Mrs Compromise" or a Pollyanna,. always looking on the bright side.The Turkey, I hope that thanksgiving was all you hoped for, and the extra clients, the radio time slots, and the autumn leaves in those deep gold and orange colours will brighten your days.And if you need a special someone in your life to make up a pair, I believe if it is meant to be it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biggest Digital Hugs Nancy J - I Believe As Well - I So Believe

      OxoxoxO

      Delete
  17. You have wet my whistle! I recall going into a Guitar Center practice room years ago and seeing a sign on the wall: "NO STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!" I guess every novice player coming into the store would take a guitar off the wall and play that song. The employees were sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot Damn - That And Free Bird - Too Funny - Be Well Brother Parts

      Cheers

      Delete
  18. Muy buenas las fotografías que has captado.En algunas de ellas observo la gran creatividad de tu edición.

    En tus fotografías admiro la Naturaleza y los fenómenos que se aprecia en ella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Você me inspirou a capturar a beleza do mundo e compartilhá-la aqui - Obrigado por suas palavras gentis e motivadoras - Eu agradeço

      Cheers

      Delete
  19. The delightful colors of fall ... and this rainbow 🤩!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fionka , SO Nice Hearing From You This Morning - Stay Strong

      Cheers

      Delete
  20. Don't ever feel the need to apologize for your feelings. I so enjoy your descriptions and scenery from your hikes/biking. Awesome rainbow photo. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Was A Hailstorm Rolling Through That Rainbow - And Someone Found A Pot Of Gold

      Cheers

      Delete
  21. Amazing fall pics, I love these colors!
    Happy weekend, Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. .good things rarely change with time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Bottle Of Fine Aged Wine Might Change That Perspective

      Cheers

      Delete
  23. Quality of life 101 ... best regards. Yeah, don't go past life ... person who you are.
    Thanks very much to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making The Best Of It And Thanx For Chiming In - Rock On Barwitizki

      Cheers

      Delete
  24. Regarding blog posts, my motto is: it's my blog and I'll cry if I want to...you write whatever you want. I have shared some very personal things over the years. It's cheaper than therapy, right?

    Keep on riding and sharing those photos. 50 years since STH was released? Man, i feel old...the one band I never got to see live...regrets, I have a few...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cry On My Dear - That Is Brilliant And So True - I Have No Issues With Wearing My Stories On My Sleeves As An Open Book - Its Just That I Should NOT Have Mixed The Two Tales - 50 Years!!!! Yup, 50 Years - Stay Strong With That Pool Running And Keep An Eye Out For Bambi

      Cheers

      Delete
  25. The manipulation of water in the west is mind boggling. We have a creek on our land, and there's a "weir" that's used to control where water is sent. At moments in our year here, my mind has been blown by how the whole system is controlled by humans.

    I am really happy to hear about your ortho work going so well. that is GREAT!

    Nancy J has been a long-time blog friend of mine. She is very wise. I saw her comment, and I knew that it was right on.

    Keep enjoying autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I say that the water system is controlled by humans, I mean that we literally have a water guy who comes onto our land to raise and lower a water gateway. He'll arrive and say something like - I just released water upstream of you. In 45 min or so, the creek level will suddenly rise very fast. Be careful that your dogs aren't in the water. -- I really had no idea how we humans dictate water flows until this guy started saying stuff like that to us.

      Delete
    2. I Know Exactly What You Mean As A Friend Of Mine Was A Ditch Rider Out Here On The Western Slope - Horrible Job And Them Farmers Don't Take Kind To Being Told Nope - Its Totally Mind Boggling How Man Has Controlled Mother Nature's Natural Flow - The Ortho Is Going Very Well And I So Enjoy The Work - Nancy J Is Wise Beyond Her Years And I Have Appreciated Her Popping In And Out On This Site Over The Years - The World Needs More Nancys - Keep Thinking Snow KB

      Big Hugs

      Delete
  26. Have a great start to the week my friend!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rockin Already My Dear - Sending Vibes

      Cheers

      Delete
  27. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Akhere and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346 . And testify for yourself.











































    I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Akhere and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346 . And testify for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Don't ever apologize for expressing how you feel. Honestly, I'd rather read the real you than some constantly happy yippy that farts rainbows all day. You're human and are allowed to be sad when you need to be.

    It's nice that your trails are getting used. Sometimes I think the bike lanes Mayor Pete had installed while he was running things here don't get used by the residents often enough. Then again, my husband has had more flat bike tires due to broken glass (because South Bend is a shithole) than I care to count, so I don't really blame people for not using them.

    Hope you have a great rest of your week, Padre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unicorns And Rainbow Farts , Brilliant - Sure Hope That South Bend Cleans Up Soon - Such A Shame To Have An Unused Bike Path - How Was The Daughters Move - Enjoy The Family Dynamics During Turkey Week

      Cheers

      Delete
  29. Una reseña fantástica con fotos fasinantes. Abrazos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que bom que você gostou das fotos - Tentei postar, mas não vá - Super fustrante, então não pense que não tenho pensado em você - Enviando vibrações positivas

      Cheers

      Delete
  30. Led Zeppelin is a classic that remain good. Oh very lovelies the trees, Sound Of Silence is one of my favorite songs too. Please don´t retract this must be a safe place to put our emotional baggage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half A Century Blows My Mind - The Medieval Rendition Totally Rocks - Thanx So Much For The Kind Words - Enjoy The Week Ahead

      Cheers

      Delete
  31. Travis: just stopping by today (taking a break from decorating for Christmas company that arriving just after Thanksgiving....I wanted to wish you a very happy, peaceful Thanksgiving!!
    Radio & plunges...and awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What A Beautiful And Thoughtful Gesture There Hootin' - I So Adore Your Kindness As The World Needs More Hootin' Anni's - Happy Gobble Gobble

      Big Hugs

      Delete
  32. I can't believe that Zeppelin album is 50 years old. OK, now I feel really old. Smile. Congrats on the the job improvements. And I know what you mean about sometimes words come out of our mouths that probably should have stayed inside. We all do that, don't we? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And How Many Time After The Fact We Think Of What We Should Have Replied With Instead Of What We Actually Said - There Really Is Something To That Saying About Think Before You Speak - And Yes, 50 Years Ago - Like WoW - Have A Delightful Turkey Week As Well

      Cheers

      Delete
  33. I am glad people build walker trails and cycle paths more often nowadays, they turn very useful for athlets and active people but can also help a lot disabled people forced to use a walker who otherwise would not be able to move.
    Nice to know about you're hosting a radio show, I already see you are sharing some fantastic music. The dynamics might change in time and I am sure you will do some great things in future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That River Trail IS A Real Asset To The Community And Valley At Large - So Fortunate That It Is Here And Very Well Used By All Modes Of Wheeled Transport - Over The Summer, Guessing Its The Son And Mother, He Rigged Up A Wagon Behind His Bike And The Mother Riding In Tow With A Big Old Smile Across Her Face - Have A Wonderful Week And Always Appreciate You Checking In

      Cheers

      Delete
    2. Always checking on my closest blogger friends. Actually I was coming back to see if you managex to gather all your family for a photo but I see you still need time. Hope your did better in consuming h2o though... 😜

      Delete
  34. Stairway to Heaven is hubby's favorite song.

    Awesome photos, Padre!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful photos and I also like the one with the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  36. fingers crossed for your goals! :) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful autumn! I love these colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
    traffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    Live Score_បាល់ផ្សាយបន្តផ្ទាល់
    Football Online_កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fotoğraflarınızda kullandığınız filtreye bayıldım, bizimle de paylaşır mısınız?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Preciosas las imágenes que muestran en tus fotos. me ha gustado mucho la edición de la número 4.

    ReplyDelete
  41. happy to hear your office is full of life. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful pics! Wishing you a very Merry Xmas!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete