Friday, July 6, 2018

A 5K In Beautiful Meeker Colorado For The 4th of July





Its been such a damn good month so far. Like Scary Good


Adding the miles in the saddle towards the 500 miles goal for this month. Been spending a fair amount of time on the River Trail along The "Not So" Mighty Colorado. Check out the photos below


Feeling stronger at the gym after a couple weeks off during Country Jam. I started back at it with calisthenics, for the most part, more reps than real weight once I went that way. Only took about a week to find my groove again. My arms didn't fatigue as much but my chest took a hit. Legs and Back felt excellent under heavier loads. So Thats Cool



The Boy Dog is a month shy of 13 years old and he slept through the fireworks for the first time ever. I couldn't believe it. Been taking him out into the mountains to avoid the fireworks but not this year. I returned on the 4th and him and I played all afternoon. He completely crashed out about an hour before the major Stoker Stadium Show.

May 11th The Colorado River Peaked A Month Early

July 1st 2018 - Unreal 


 GOALS:

1) Re-Read Its A Dogs Purpose For A Good Cry
2) Ride A Half Century On Saturday
3) Love On The Boy Dog
4) Start The Prep Work For Telluride
5) Enjoy A Session With My Ortho Mentor

Have A Brilliant Weekend, Learn Something New, & Stay Hydrated Folks,
Cheers

8 comments:

  1. Are you almost in a drought situation? Maybe your dog is going deaf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew,
      A drought is an understatement but don't worry, there is always some old guy washing down the sidewalk and driveway. And the Boy Dog's hearing is down to car keys and a clap for getting his attention. Not much fun getting old. Thanx For Stopping By & Dropping A Comment.

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Lovely time lapse video. Boy dog looks tired. Loved the caption for the scarecrow pic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magic,
      I appreciate you watching the video!! Is that the craziest scarecrow or what?!?!?!? Thanx For Popping On Over.

      Cheers

      Delete
    2. Another excellent time lapse vid Padre.. Awww I bet Boy Dog was super happy to see you.. so he's coming up for 68, in human years, somehow 13 sounds better, think I'll start calculating my age in dog years 😀

      Delete
    3. Agreed and thats why him & I weigh ourselves in Stones and NOT pounds. HA

      Big Hugs

      Delete
  3. Awwww its tough getting old Boy Dog. But nice not to hear the crazy fireworks....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing by best to keep up on his nutrition and glucose pills. But he still hears the biscuit lid open!!! Thanx for checking in Beth, Much Love

      Delete