Thursday, December 1, 2016

November Numbers And Goals For December

RADIO SHOW:
I have the privilege of hosting tonights Magic Carpet Ride at 6:30pm Mountain Time Zone. I am so looking forward to this show because I have been itching to play some tunes lately. I had this whole first day of December and wanted to play a Christmas show idea rolling around in my head like that damn belt on the Dreadmill. Old Bing Crosby, Cover Tunes Jingles, And instrumentals for mixing over some Jimmy Fallon clips.

But as of today, I am so ditching that idea. Tonight, lets hear music thats not top quality sounding. Really, I will be airing "Tapers" shows. My opener will be a movie clip from Blazing Saddles, The Juggling Suns will cover Stepenwolf's Magic Carpet Ride, & away we will ride.

I am normally a concert quality snob. I feel that live shows I play must be a SBD sound and that the LP I am playing must have crackles & pops. I also tend to be very anal with my meter output readings but tonight I am going to loosen up some.

I have some amazing cover tunes from Mr Blotto, newish New Monsoon, Zilla from 2004, Lotus, WSP, Little Feat from 10/14/1978 Grand Rapids, and some tasty treats from of that Dirk Quinn Band in New Orleans. All live shows from concert attending attendees. Again, I am pretty stoked. Hope you all stream live from 6:30pm -9pm.

NUMBERS:
Push Ups  - 1,050
Squats  -  1,100
Crunches  - 1,250
Commuter Bike - 15 Hours
Midnight Racer - 120 Miles
Spin Class - 6 Hours
DreadMill - 76 Miles
The Three Grand Challenge Was Met


GOALS:
> Adding in Lunge Exercises
> 20 count  sets of PU,SQ,CR,&Lunges every hour. Well, while awake or not around dinner time or if I am already at the gym or on a race day. Those will be some of my excuses and I am sticking to them. I think this may break up the monotony of last months challenge
> Snow Shoeing with the Boy Dog
> Selling Gift Certificates For Ortho Sessions
> Check out the new dance studio downtown
> Last Cyclocross Race of the Season
> Avoid Buying Sh*t




Above is my Turkey Dinner HD Time Lapse.
GoPro Silver 3 set at 5 seconds and 5 MP.
The original video came out of GoPro Studio at :59.
I slowed the video down in iMovie because 59 seconds was way too quick to really appreciate the interactions and activities.
Steve Kimock's Kickin' Up Dust from his 2010-10-01 show was then added while still in iMovie.

The Cast Of Characters In Order Of Appearance-ME, The Dude, The Madre, Loki, FJ, Heather, Malcolm, Patrick, Karen, & Erin for dinner. We originally were told that 18 people would be coming over and brining a side dish. And fashionably late - Hailey, Avery, Brendan, Kalinda, & Kyle.

Check out Avery spinning around on the kitchen floor, Loki making the rounds, and the cell phone usage. I shouldn't complain, it's Turkey Day, we don't need to have a conversation when we can text other people.

I can only hope that you have a wonderful December, that you reframe from catching a cold, your able to adventure towards something exciting, and a smile races across your face as you purchase your pets Stocking Stuffer.


Cheers

I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.

Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment