Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Next Radio Show

At every party there are two kinds of people -- those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.

Ann Landers


It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature.

Steven Wright


How Can You Not Fall In Love With This Face??? Shadow Boy is just beyond the best damn dog!! He eats with enthusiasm, stretches before he does anything, and sleeps on ME with his nose facing the hallway. He seems to be on duty all the time and that boogieman has stayed away so far. Thanx Boy


My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on.

Joan Rivers





What a dog I got, his favorite bone is in my arm.

Rodney Dangerfield






When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

Mae West



 Check Out These Photos!!! A Professional took some well framed photos and captured a number of brilliant moments from racers faces, the lush green territory of the desert, and fans cheering on the racers. Well over 180 pre-registered athletes and another 23 trail runners.




My next radio show will be THIS THURSDAY the 28th of April. I am hosting the Magic Carpet Ride at 6:30pm Mountain Time Zone and I am way fired up about it. I just scored an Umpherys McGee CD from Augusta, GA and its flipping fantastic!! I also plan on mixing in movie clips from School of Rock. 

Then, hosting the Paradise Cafe on Friday the 29th at 1pm Mountain Time as well. That particular show will be filled with Reggae and Lounge tunes for a weekend jump start.


Pamela Anderson


Our local CMU Mavericks are hosting a huge road race this weekend that I signed up to volunteer for. They are racing a criterium, Little Park Road hill climb, and then a road race near Whitewater. Should be pretty damn exciting!!  







This dog below was a crack up. His name is Rugar and belongs to a deaf woman. Rugar is young and full of life and completed about 2,000 wind sprints. He then became a very happy and relaxed dog. He was quick to greet other dogs and over the moon when those dogs would play, roll, and chase. Rugar didn't have a care in the world about UCI Points, timing system gremlins, or Mother Nature sand blasting the SH"T out of us. 




And Who Knew The Boy Dog Would Love Dried Mango!?!?!?!?! Maybe, its just the opening of the package that draws the attention. Ether way, he knows when to become really focused!!! Its hard to believe that he will soon be 11 years old. Where in the hell has all that time gone?? 

The Boy Dog is so good at helping me find my youth and I do feel 10 years younger these days. He is so true to give me that little look at 10:30pm of please.... can we go... please... short walk.... please.... and away we go. I love walking the streets at night. We have had clouds and rain for the past few weeks but last night was amazing with that Bright Mr Moon cascading its gorgeous shine across our valley. 






This is a bad A$$ Time Lapse If I Don't Mind Saying.... Click 720HD... Click Full Screen.... And Turn It Up


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanx Gunn!! That photo was from our Grand Mesa, near the 10,000ft mark, and the temperature was about 28F. The Boy Dog Says," Best Day Ever!"

      Delete